Rena Grand Archer (GM Busty Variant) - Elsword Online - AX 2012

I made a bow for my girlfriend. It was pretty simple in shape and execution. This is the BOW's reference art.



Here is the actual character she wanted to do. Don't ask. I just work here...

 

In any case for the GM Busty Variant all she had me make were her bangles. So I just used PVC pipes and some acrylic triangles super glued to it. Hit it with some tape and paint then BAM!



I printed it out of cardstock for patterning and proportion.



Then I cut out pieces of wood and glued them together. I didn't have a router so I had to cut the MDF in half, sand in a bevel, then glue it back together.

>

I added some acrylic piping and some MDF "gems" then this happened.



Questions comments concerns? Don't hesitate to ask! Sorry i wasn't more thorough, but this was a 2 day power build >_<.

4 comments:

  1. I love how it all came together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long did it take to make the bow? I'm wanting to make the Amethyst Ashe bow and am unsure where to begin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Took me 2 days to do it lol. SUPER quick build. I'd begin by printing out her bow, then breaking it down to layers. Once that's done cut out individual layers then glue them together.

      Delete
  3. Your post is really nice. good to read. Here i given my blog content. Kindly visit my blog too.

    Vahini Irrigation Pvt Ltd is leading company of PVC pipes manufacturers in Bangalore, India. We also providing you service of Drip Irrigation System, SWR pipes and Electrical conduit pipes.
    PVC pipes manufacturers

    ReplyDelete